V. International Academic Research Congress writing rules:
- Indentation should not be used for abstracts.
- It should be written with a maximum of 300 words.
- The abstract should include objectives, methods, findings and results related to the study. (Subheading should not be used)
- At least 3 and at most 5 key words for the study should be given.
- Duration for presentations will be limited to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- The abstract letter may be preferred in Turkish or English.
- Submissions are made online via our site. E-mail etc. will definitely not be accepted.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns you may have about submitting papers.
- Poster sizes should be 50x70.
Below are the draft files related to sending full text.
When formating your articles please do it according to pattern file. We want to inform you that all articles will be reviewed and confirmed by blind referees.
17 - 21 April 2019
The Lumos Deluxe Resort Hotel
+90 532 063 4005